Q. Dual Enrollment
Information and policies for dual enrollment students
To be eligible for dual enrollment, students must:
- Be in the 9th through 12th grade
- Complete a dual enrollment orientation
Link: Dual Enrollment
Students who attend a public or private high school
Submit an official high school transcript, either hard copy or electronically. Hard copy transcripts must be sent directly from the school and sealed in a district envelope to be considered official. Transcripts that have been opened or sent directly from the student will not be accepted.
Students who are home-schooled
- Complete a Dual Enrollment Agreement (PDF version)
- Complete a waiver of liability agreement
- Submit an official high school transcript in a sealed envelope. School administrator must sign across the flap of the envelope.
- Submit a valid Home School Affidavit from the California Department of Education
All Dual Enrollment students may enroll in:
Up to 11 units for Fall and Spring
6 units in Summer.
PLEASE NOTE: Students who choose to register for 12 or more units will be responsible for payment of all fees.
Administrative Assistant II
Phone: (909) 652-6154
Phone: (909) 652-6156