Q. Dual Enrollment

Information and policies for dual enrollment students


Dual Enrollment:

To be eligible for dual enrollment, students must:

Link:   Dual Enrollment

Document Requirements

Students who attend a public or private high school

Submit an official high school transcript, either hard copy or electronically. Hard copy transcripts must be sent directly from the school and sealed in a district envelope to be considered official.  Transcripts that have been opened or sent directly from the student will not be accepted.

Students who are home-schooled

All Dual Enrollment students may enroll in:

Up to 11 units for Fall and Spring

6 units in Summer.                 

PLEASE NOTE: Students who choose to register for 12 or more units will be responsible for payment of all fees.


Candice Brock
Administrative Assistant II
Phone: (909) 652-6154
Email: candice.brock@chaffey.edu

Nicole Ramos
Phone: (909) 652-6156
Email: nicole.ramos@chaffey.edu

  • Last Updated Jul 29, 2020
  • Views 320
  • Answered By Carolyn Oldham

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1   0