Q. Evaluation of External Transcripts

Transferring credits from external institutions to Chaffey College


  1. To have external credits evaluated and applied to your Chaffey academic record, you will need to send an official transcript to Chaffey Colllege.   


    See links below for information.  


    Credits will be evaluated, and then appear on your transcript.   Transcripts will indicate institution where credits were earned.


    Course Evaluation from another college:


    To have external transcripts evaluated to transfer to Chaffey College, see cotact email below:


    Contact email: transcript.evaluator@chaffey.edu  

    Turnaround Time:   approximately 6-8 weeks, after sending the official transcripts with the completed transcript evaluation form.
  • Last Updated Jul 18, 2020
  • Views 160
  • Answered By Carolyn Oldham

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0