Q. How can I access an unofficial transcript?


1.  Log into Chaffey portal:      Chaffey Portal

2.  Choose MyChaffey View (second option menu on left)

4.   You wil see a screen with a link for 'Student".   Choose this:


5.  Choose the link under Academic Profile, and then Unofficial Transcript:


  • Last Updated Jul 25, 2020
  • Views 447
  • Answered By Carolyn Oldham

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   1