Q. Financial Aid
Contact Financial Aid through their Virtual Line, phone, and email. See other Financial Aid information below including dates, reminders, and information about the CCP (formerly BOG).
QLess is a Virtual Line where you can meet with Admissions & Records and the Financial Aid Office. Join our Virtual Line and someone will be with you shortly. Available until 4 pm Mon-Thurs and 8 - 4 Friday.
Chaffey College Code: 001163
Deadline for Cal Grant: March 2
Applications: available beginning Oct 1
FAFSA Website: https://studentaid.gov/
Note: Once you have applied, the financial aid office will receive your application information and will notify you by email regarding the status of your application.
- October 1: Complete the FAFSA/Dream Application for next fall (summer semester for the CCP Grant).
- March 2: Priority deadline for FAFSA/Dream Act application for California state grants.
- Late Spring: Complete your financial aid file for the upcoming fall semester.
Board of Governor’s Fee Waiver (CCP Grant) Policy
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Successfully complete at least 50 percent of all units attempted
Students who do not meet academic standing and academic progress standards for two consecutive terms will lose eligibility for the CCP Grant. This is based on new state regulations. Once you’ve qualified for the CCP Grant, it is important to ensure that you are meeting the academic and progress standards in order to avoid losing the fee waiver.
If a student is placed on academic or progress probation for two consecutive primary terms, they will lose eligibility for the CCP Grant and enrollment priority if their GPA falls below cumulative 2.0 for two consecutive primary terms.
Other Contact Information
- Main Phone (messages can be left): 909-652-6199
- Email: email@example.com
- Financial Aid Counseling: https://chaffey.get-counseling.com/