Q. Cancel or edit transcript request from National Student Clearinghouse


How do I cancel or edit my transcript order?

Currently paper transcripts are not being issued by Admissions. Transcripts can be ordered electronically. Requests are currently being handled by the National Student Clearinghouse.  

To find out if your transcript is able to be edited or canceled, students should follow the directions here, and follow up with Transcripts request here at Chaffey:

Link: How to Edit or Cancel a Transcript Request

Note:   per response from NSC, the ability to revise comes from Chaffey,


"We do not have an editing option for our Transcript Ordering Service, however, we provide schools with the ability to update a recipient's email address one time. This would depend upon a school's ability to reproduce the PDF and their policies on whether or not they wish to update the email address. Please contact your school’s registrar office and ask for a transcript clerk or specialist to see if they can assist you.


The phone number for Chaffey Community College Transcript request is 909-652-6614. 


FAQ and Helpguide from NSC for Electronic Transcripts.  Students are encouraged to review the NSC FAQ and answers to questions thoroughly:


Link:   National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Request


General Information for Ordering Transcripts electronically


Link for ordering transcript


  • Last Updated Jul 25, 2020
  • Views 178
  • Answered By Carolyn Oldham

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   1