Answered By: Carolyn Oldham
Last Updated: Jun 07, 2023     Views: 1804

If you are missing your ID, you may use another state-issued photo identification, like a driver's license.

We encourage you to get your Chaffey ID at the Admissions and Records Office in the SSA Building or through your MyChaffey portal.
Replacement ID cards can be purchased for $8 at the Admissions office and are FREE on Thursdays.

To request an ID:

  1. Log into MyChaffey
  2. On the left-hand side column, under 'tools,' select 'Admissions and Records Forms'
  3. then Select 'Photo ID Request.' 

Related Topics

Chaffey Library Help:

Get assistance from a Chaffey Librarian during our open hours!

In case our librarians are unavailable, don't worry! Our worldwide cooperative of librarians is always there to assist you with any general campus and research-related questions.